At Low Country Rheumatology, we believe healthcare is a team effort and recognize that our patients are the most important members of this team. We have developed the following tools and resources to assist our patients in making the most informed decisions based on their goals and priorities.
If you have additional questions or comments about patient resources, please contact Caitlyn Bednarek, our Director of Patient Education and Advocacy.
Preparing For Your Appointment
Healthy Weight Loss
- Learn about Azathioprine
- Learn about Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)
- Learn about Leflunomide
- Learn about Methotrexate (MTX)
- Learn about Mycephonlate Mofetil (CellCept)
- Learn about Sulfasalazine
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Create your Own Customizable Pill Card
Alternative & Complementary Therapies
The following links are great resources if you’d like to learn more about rheumatic diseases and conditions, treatment options and more.